Force marked as completed
Certain actions can be triggered when a student marks a unit as complete
- Auto-graded assessment scores can be passed directly to the grade field
- Scripts can be executed for assessing the student code and assigning the grade
Students can mark the unit as complete from their own dashboards but a teacher is also able to do this on their behalf either individually or for all students.
- Press the Marking All As Completed button to mark all student units as complete
- Hover over a student to see the switch appear to the left of the students name, which you can then activate
- Accessing student work and going to the Education->Mark as Completed menu item within the IDE.
Teachers can also mark complete units as incomplete for individual students selecting the switch or by accessing their unit.