Codio Guides is a fully integrated content authoring tool that allows you to write rich teaching content using markdown (and html where needed).
Why should I use it?
If you are creating any type of coding tutorial or you are creating educational content, then you will find this enormously helpful.
- all content written using simple markdown
- create a wide range of assessment questions.
- create chapters of content that allow students to easily reset their code experiments back to its original state after experimentation.
- create any number of sections within your Guide.
- re-order sections with drag and drop.
- optionally style your own output with CSS overrides.
- specify files to automatically open with each section.
- highlight code blocks within your code referenced from your Guide section.
- choose from a selection of panel layouts.
- hide and show table of contents while in both edit and play modes.
- include guidance material for teachers that is not visible to students.
Click here to start reading.