These settings are found within the IDE (a loaded project) from the Project > Settings menu item and also accessible from the My Projects listing, by clicking the gear icon in the right side of the listing.
Project settings, as distinct from Project preferences, are used to store the following details about the project
- Project Name
- Project Description
- Allow Box Cloning (subscription required)
- Enable your Box as Always-On
- Allow Private Static Preview. See Preview for more information. NB Only available from Project>Settings
- Protect Dynamic Ports. Disable to allow preview of the box to anyone who knows the box url. NB Only available from Project>Settings
- Delete your Project
- Export the project as a Zip file.
- Stack Settings - details of the stack used in your project.
- Forwarding Settings - details of how to SSH into your box. See here for more.