Organisation owners can enable this feature to disable members of the Organisation from creating Public Projects/Stacks/Starter Packs/Courses and Modules. These will be then created as Private.
Private projects can still be ‘shared’ to other users in the normal manner. See Permissions
N.B. Any existing Projects/Stacks/Starter Packs/Courses and Modules created by members of the organisation will not be effected
To do this, access the administration tools:
- Click on your profile picture (bottom left of Classes)
- Click the name of your institution (under My Organizations)
- You will see admin options listed across the top of the page.
- Select Organisation Settings
- Go to the Private/Public Settings area and click the slider and 'Update’ to save the changes