Organisation owners can enable this feature to disable members of the Organisation from creating Public Projects/Stacks/Starter Packs/Courses and Modules. These will be then created as Private.
Private projects can still be ‘shared’ to other users in the normal manner. See Permissions
N.B. Any existing Projects/Stacks/Starter Packs/Courses and Modules created by members of the organisation will not be effected
To do this, access the administration tools:
- Click on your profile picture (bottom left of Classes)
- Click the name of your institution (under My Organizations)
- You will see admin options listed across the top of the page.
- Select Organisation Settings
- Go to the Private/Public Settings area and click the slider and 'Update’ to save the changes
Organisation owners can also block Codio support team from being able to access members accounts to provide platform support.